- Tenant must clean all debris from inside of cabin and surrounding outside area. Leave the site in the same condition as when it was rented to you.
- No animals of any kind are allowed in the cabins
- No smoking inside cabins – you will be charged a $250.00 cleaning fee for smoking inside cabins No campfires outside of fire rings. If your site does not have a fire ring, please call the office at 843.665.7007 and we will try and locate one for you.
- No open flames inside the cabins, including but not limited to: candles, camp stoves and fires.
- Remove all sharp objects from pockets before sitting or sleeping on the mattresses – they will tear them – they are inspected before and after and you will be charged to replace them. Please be mindful of them.
- Upon checkout, one of our staff members will inspect your cabin and site. If it is left in the same condition as when it was rented to you, you will be refunded your security deposit. If not, or if there is evidence of smoking inside, you will not receive your deposit back and we reserve the right to charge you for any damages to the cabin.
If these rules are broken and/or our park rules are broken you will be asked to leave the premises and will not receive a refund of rental or security deposit.