Rules and Regulations
All Monthly rentals shall be subject to the following rules and regulations, which shall be binding to each person who occupies the site
- Monthly rent is due every 30 days. No Late Payments will be tolerated – a $5.00 + tax charge per day late will be added to total due. Any return checks will be subject to a $35.00 return fee.
- Noise Ordinance – Quiet hours are between 10:00pm and 8:00 am
- Please follow posted speed limits of 10mph in the park.
- Current proof of insurance on your camper must be on file with the office. All campers must have insurance or sign a release of lability with the office.
- One camper is allowed per site. Current registration and inspection sticker of your camper must be on file with the office
- All vehicles must register with the office. Please place parking pass on your vehicles. Guest must have a parking permit or will be towed. NO DRIVING OR PARKING ON GRASS AREAS. Inoperable vehicles or vehicles that fall into a state of disrepair shall not remain on park property. The park may remove any vehicle from the park at owners’ expense if it reasonably appears that the vehicle is abandoned, inoperable, does not display a registration sticker and/or license plate the registration is expired or does not have valid and current insurance. ONLY TWO VEHICLES PER SITE.
- ALL visiting guest must register at the office. All occupants of the site must be registered at the office. Full name along with age is required and a picture ID will be requested and kept on file. Monthly rate includes 2 adults. Any children over the age of 12 or other adults must pay additional fee of $85 per month.
- No exterior modifications will be tolerated including window AC units. All RVs must be in neat and good condition. No tarps of any kind allowed to be used on RV. Florence RV Park will be maintaining the grounds. Please be respectful and patient as we mow the grass
- No trailers or storage sheds are allowed on your site. No permanent fences are allowed
- Anything placed outdoors must be able to fit in your camper (patio furniture, etc.). If there is a storm, we ask that you secure your belongs in your camper. For safety of property and persons
- Each occupant will be responsible for keeping their site clean and clear of debris
- No outdoor refrigerators or freezers are allowed.
- Two dumpsters are provided on site for household trash only. They are located on Row A and Row L. No mattress, furniture, or any other large items are allowed in dumpsters. All cardboard MUST be broken down flat. Nothing is to be placed outside of the dumpsters. Please dispose of any oils or non-disposable items appropriately. Do not leave trash/garbage outside your site overnight.
- Sewer connections must be airtight. State law prohibits draining of gray water onto the ground.
- No washing of vehicles or camper allowed onsite
- No wash lines allowed. You may NOT use any fences or trees to hang anything off them or lean anything on the fence. Nothing is to be screwed/secured into trees, this includes but is not limited to hooks, flags, bird feeders, etc.
- Vehicles should be parked on designated site. Do not park in empty sites as we do have late arrivers. Do not encroach on your neighbors’ site. Your site is between the electrical boxes.
- No semi tucks, oversized vehicles, commercial vehicles, boats, construction equipment or trailers can be parked on your site. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Loud music and loud exhaust are prohibited.
- Maintenance or repairs to vehicles is not allowed in the park.
- Only people friendly dogs or cats are permitted. In accordance with state law pets must be leashed at all times and are not allowed to be tied up outside your camper without you. Pets are not permitted in the club house, pool area, office or playground. Aggressive dogs of the following breeds but not limited to are not allowed on property: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Chow Chow, Alaskan Malamute, Akita, Wolf Hybrids, Mastiff, Siberian Husky and Dobermans. Please be respectful and clean up after your pets. Any pet causing problems will not be allowed to remain within the park.
- Pool hours and rules are posted. Please abide by them.
- Campfires are allowed in fire rings provided. Moving the fire rings is not permitted. Do not leave fires unattended and Extinguish campfires before leaving your site or retiring for the night. Firewood is sold in the store. Outside firewood is not permitted as this could cause pests to be brought in and damage our trees. Firewood is not to be stacked on the ground or against the trees. Do not cut or damage campground trees.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult in the pool area, the playground or any other common areas. Children must be inside at dark.
- Do not walk through occupied sites or over sewer and electric lines.
- Solicitation and selling door-to-door is prohibited.
- No firearms are permitted to be used or displayed in the park. No fireworks allowed.
- No obnoxious or offensive activity will be allowed, nor will anything be done on the site or in the campground which may be or may become an annoyance or nuisance to the other occupants.
- Anyone convicted of a criminal act will be evicted.
- Excessive use of intoxicants, needless noise, profanity, interference with other residents or guests, or destruction of any property is prohibited in the park.
- Trespassing is prohibited. Law enforcement has permission at any time to enter park property to enforce all laws. All local, state and federal laws must be obeyed.
- Management reserves the right to evict any occupants in violation of these rules without refund. Park management reserves the right to amend these rules and regulations at any time without notice. Florence RV Park will not be responsible for accidents, injuries or loss of property by fire, theft, wind or acts of GOD.
- The undersigned acknowledges they have read, understood, and received a copy of Florence RV Park, LLC Rules and Regulations. Furthermore, the undersigned agrees to follow and maintain such.
Please sign and return to the office.
1115 E. Campground Road
Florence, SC 29506
I-95 & TV Road